- Jeffrey Epstein victim Virginia Roberts Giuffre detailed her allegations on NBC
- She claims she was 17 when she had sex with Andrew for the first time
- Giuffre says she was ‘trafficked’ to him by Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell
- She says they went to Tramp nightclub where Andrew gave her ‘vodka’
- After their alleged sexual encounter, Giuffre says he said ‘thank you’ and left
- She previously described in court documents how they ‘took a bath together’ and claimed he ‘licked her feet’
- They had sex another two times, she said, in New York and the Caribbean
- Prince Andrew has vehemently and repeatedly denied her allegations
- Giuffre sat down with five other women including Anouska de Georgiou, the first British woman to accuse Epstein
- The interviews, and more, will air in an all-new special investigative edition of Dateline NBC, Reckoning on Friday night
Virginia Roberts Giuffre has described in detail how she allegedly had sex with Prince Andrew in 2001 when she was 17 in Ghislaine Maxwell’s London townhouse after the royal gave her vodka at a nightclub.
In her first television interview, Giuffre, who went by her maiden name Roberts when the alleged incidents happened – sat down with NBC’s Dateline along with five other Jeffrey Epstein accusers, including three who have never spoken publicly before.
The episode will air on Friday September 20 at 10pm EST.
The women say they felt ‘let down’ by Epstein’s suicide and demanded for the people who helped him traffic and abuse them to be brought to justice.
Prince Andrew has repeatedly and vehemently denied Giuffre’s accusations, calling them ‘false’ and ‘without foundation’ and saying ‘any suggestion of impropriety with under-age minors is ‘categorically untrue’.
Giuffre, who is now 35, however maintained on Friday that she is telling the truth.
‘He was an abuser, he was a participant.
‘The first time in London, I was so young. Ghislaine woke me up in the morning and said, “you’re gonna meet a prince today.”
‘I didn’t know at that point that I was going to be trafficked to a prince,’ she said.