- Republicans want Joe Biden’s son Hunter and the whistleblower who sparked the impeachment inquiry into Donald Trump to testify at upcoming hearings
- House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes wrote to Committee Chairman Adam Schiff this week with their list of witnesses
- Nunes claimed they want Trump to have a chance to ‘confront his accusers’
- Trump is accused of trying to pressure the new Ukrainian president to go public with an investigation into his political rival Joe Biden and his son Hunter
- Hunter had a lucrative position on the board of a Ukrainian energy company
- House Intelligence Chair Rep. Adam Schiff announced the commencement of public hearings next week
- Hunter said previously he did nothing wrong in the scandals that have engulfed his father’s presidential bid and made the family a political target for Trump
House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes wrote to Committee Chairman Adam Schiff this week with a list of witnesses they want to see testifying so POTUS ‘can be afforded the opportunity to confront his accusers.’
At the top of the list, obtained by Fox News, is Hunter Biden, who has emerged as pivotal figure in the investigation as Trump demanded the Ukrainian Government to investigate him over his business dealings in the country.
Burisma Holdings is the Ukrainian energy company where Hunter held a lucrative board seat while his father was vice president.