- Biden, 49, was seen with his pregnant wife Melissa, 32, were seen on Thursday in The Grove in Los Angeles
- Cohen – a South African native – is expecting their first child together, which will be Biden’s fifth
- The pair got married in May this year after 10 days of dating, weeks after he split from his brother’s widow
- Before that, he had been married to his wife Kathleen for 15 years but that ended acrimoniously
- He is being sued in Arkansas by Lunden Roberts, who says he is a deadbeat dad to their one-year-old child
- She also alleges he has illegal business ties to Ukraine, something he has long denied
Hunter Biden was pictured leisurely strolling through L.A. with his pregnant wife this week amid his bitter paternity battle with a former stripper over their lovechild.
Biden and his South African wife Melissa Cohen married in May this year 10 days after meeting one another. She is pregnant with his fifth child.
Separately, he is being sued in Arkansas by former stripper Lunden Roberts, 28, who says he has not supported her financially since she gave birth to their child in August 2018.
In explosive court documents, she claims Biden is a deadbeat father and that he has also been involved in illegal businesses in the Ukraine – claims he denies. Biden has been hiding out for weeks amid growing criticism from Republicans including the president of his alleged Ukraine ties.
They stem back to when his father, Democratic presidential hopeful Joe Biden, was the Vice President.
During his outing with Melissa this week, the younger Biden seemed unperturbed by the two public scandals. He walked with his arm around her through The Grove, a shopping and movie complex in L.A.
Hunter Biden, 49, and his pregnant wife Melissa Cohen, 32, stroll with a female friend through The Grove in Los Angeles on December 27