On Wednesday, attorneys for the CIA whistleblower issued a carefully-worded statement denying that the had a…
- New report says that CIA whistleblower worked with Biden when he was VP
- Whistleblower’s attorneys previously denied ties in carefully worded statement
- Questions are mounting about whistleblower’s possible political bias
- Person has already been identified as having a Democratic affiliation
- IG said person ‘had some type of professional relationship’ with Dem candidate
- But attorneys for the CIA agent said he had only ever worked as a professional civil servant and had not worked for any political campaign
The whistleblower accusing President Donald Trump of abuse of power worked with Joe Biden when he was vice president, according to a new report.
On Wednesday, attorneys for the CIA whistleblower issued a carefully-worded statement denying that the had a ‘professional’ link to a 2020 Democratic candidate, saying he is an apolitical civil servant.
Now an intelligence source says that it is likely that the unnamed CIA analyst, who is clearly an expert on Ukraine issues, briefed Biden and probably even accompanied him on Air Force Two on one or more of Biden’s six visits to the country.
‘From everything we know about the whistleblower and his work in the executive branch then, there is absolutely no doubt he would have been working with Biden when he was vice president,’ a retired CIA officer told the Washington Examiner.