- Democratic congresswoman Katie Hill’s excessive drinking has worriedher husband, lover and campaign staffers, texts obtained by Red State reveal
- The 32-year-old California representative has missed flights over partying
- Hill was even reportedly witnessed at an event in mid-July visibly intoxicated and her staffer had to tell her to leave because she ‘shouldn’t be here right now’
- Concerns over her partying come as Hill admitted to being in an ‘inappropriate’ throuple with her now estranged husband Kenny Heslep and a female staffer
- On Wednesday, the House Ethics Committee announced it would investigate the bisexual politician
- Hill was also accused of having another affair with staffer Graham Kelly, which was the final straw for Heslep who filed for divorce this summer
- She has continued to deny the affair with Kelly, her male legislative director
Democratic congresswoman Katie Hill’s excessive drinking raised concerns among her staffers, lover and now-estranged husband, according to bombshell text messages.
The 32-year-old California representative came home drunk at 3am, missed flights because she was staying out all night partying, as she even admitted her fear that she was heading towards mania, texts obtained by Red State reveal.
Hill’s husband Kenny Heslep and various staffers all voiced their concerns about her drinking and how it was impacting her mental health – and ability to do her job.
Hill was even reportedly witnessed at an event in mid-July visibly intoxicated and her staffer had to tell her to leave because she ‘shouldn’t be here right now.’