- Elizabeth Warren is in a statistical tie for first place against Joe Biden in the 2020 Democratic presidential primary
- Trump has mercilessly mocked the Massachusetts senator for claiming she’s Native American before releasing a DNA test showing she’s only 1/1,024th
- Hillary Clinton is a reoccurring figure in his tweets and in campaign speeches
- He continues to claim she ‘acid-washed’ emails Clinton says were personal
- Clinton says she destroyed 31,830 emails of that nature; it happened roughly three weeks after she received a congressional subpoena
- Trump’s claim comes from a company’s admission it used BleachBit on Clinton’s emails, a system cleanser that does not use chemicals
Donald Trump attempted to stir up trouble in the Democratic primary on Tuesday, telling Hillary Clinton she should make a third attempt at the presidency —and earned a prompt response: ‘Don’t tempt me.’
Trump said that she should try to ‘steal’ the nomination from Elizabeth Warren in a tweet in which he said the only ‘condition’ of his offer is that Clinton revisit her email scandal.
‘I think that Crooked Hillary Clinton should enter the race to try and steal it away from Uber Left Elizabeth Warren. Only one condition. The Crooked one must explain all of her high crimes and misdemeanors including how & why she deleted 33,000 Emails AFTER getting “C” Subpoena!’ he said in an apparent reference to former FBI director James Comey.