- Hunter Biden announced he will resign from the board of BHR (Shanghai) Equity Investment Fund Management Company at the end of the month
- The lobbyist has been linked to the state-backed private equity firm since 2013
- Donald Trump accuses Biden of corruption and making $1.5billion in China
- He says Biden helped the private equity fund procure that amount after flying on Air Force Two with his father to Beijing in December 2013
- Hunter denies playing a role in forming the company or having equity in it while Joe Biden was in office
- Hunter says he’ll forgo all foreign work if his father is elected president in 2020
- Biden’s foreign business work in China and Ukraine have been at the center of Donald Trump’s impeachment inquiry
Biden, 49, announced he will resign at the end of the month from the board of BHR (Shanghai) Equity Investment Fund Management Company, which is backed by several Chinese state-owned companies, in a statement released Sunday.