- Microsoft co-founder began relationship with convicted pedophile in 2011, according to The New York Times
- Gates was introduced to Epstein through the science adviser of his foundation, Boris Nikolic
- Nikolic struck up a friendship with Epstein, whom he had met through Melanie Walker
- Walker met Epstein after she graduated from college in 1992 and was hired as his science adviser before she joined the Gates Foundation years later
- Gates first met Epstein face to face at the pedophile’s New York City townhouse, according to the Times
- The two men discussed a joint charitable venture that included JPMorgan, but it never got off the ground
- Gates and Epstein met several times, including one instance in which Gates flew on Epstein’s private jet, the ‘Lolita Express’
Bill Gates befriended Jeffrey Epstein after the pedophile – who hanged himself in a Manhattan jail cell in August – was convicted of sex crimes, according to a report.
Gates, the second richest man in the world, has taken great pains to distance himself from Epstein since revelations about the financier’s behavior with underage girls surfaced in recent months.
The Microsoft co-founder told Axios last month that he ‘wishes they never met’ and insisted he had neither a ‘business or personal relationship’ with Epstein.
But The New York Times is reporting that Gates and Epstein met numerous times beginning in 2011. In fact, Gates visited Epstein at least three times at Epstein’s New York City townhouse, according to The Times.