- Video shows the moment that the top floors of the building came crashing down onto Basin Street at around 9am in New Orleans
- At least one person has been reported dead from the accident
- 18 people have been taken to the hospital in unknown condition and three are unaccounted for
- It is not exactly known how the building collapsed
- Plans for the mixed use development project were first unveiled in February 2018 and the building expected to open in the spring
At least one person is dead and 18 more are injured after a large portion of the Hard Rock Cafe in New Orleans came crashing down on Saturday morning.
Video shows the moment that the top floors of the building – which has been under construction for the last several months – collapsed onto Basin Street at around 9am.
At least one person has been reported dead from the accident, a fire chief at the scene told BNO News.